Saturday 14 January 2012

rose starlets

rose starlets by selfsewn
rose starlets, a photo by selfsewn on Flickr.
 sew kalico, daddys lil hurl, tree casiano
sunnilove affair, the wee pixie, molly flanders,
fiona poppy, sunniloveaffair, life under quilts,
molly flanders, selfsewn, selfsewn.
Here are some of the latest rose star blocks
from my brilliant starlets over at the flickr block party.
I love their vintage feel,
wouldnt these make an awesome quilt!

These are not all mine, go to the block party to check them out!

Happy Saturday everyone!
We now have 100 members woohoo!! 
I am beyond thrilled
thank you 
xxx

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Just beautiful.
Look what you've started!
Lisa x

Simone said...

You have an enthusiastic team behind you Clare!x

Charlotte said...

oooh, I see my hedgehogs! Thanks for the turorial - you have spawned an obsession!

Franziska said...

I've just started my first rose star, too. Finally. I hope it will come together nicely. I'm often unsure about fabric choices. We'll see. I love looking at others rose stars and fabric choices.

sewkalico said...

Thank you! For a great pattern and a wonderful party!!

Mary said...

Woot!!! Clare!!!

Kris from Duke Says Sew What said...

I have my first one done individualy but I need to sew it together and post a picture! :) The second one is all cut and pinned. You inspired me to go get some fabric just for these! Just couldn't help myself! I posted a pic of it in today's post.

Nicky said...

well done to all the starlets - I have a couple more projects to catch up on before I can join in ! They all look fabulous!

aksherry said...

Wow! It is amazing how each one looks so different!

quirky granola girl said...

these are gorgeous! i've had your blog up for 3 days but i still haven't chosen fabrics for my star yet. i'll get to the party...but i'll be late.